Oykos Island Escape Terms and Conditions
- The promotion is open to UK and Republic of Ireland residents aged 18 and over, with the exception of employees of Danone Limited, their immediate families or anyone else connected with this promotion.
- By entering this promotion, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions at any stage. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries that do not comply with these terms and conditions or entrants whose conduct or content is inappropriate.
- Purchase is necessary (except for Northern Ireland) and access to the internet and a personal email account is required to enter the promotion.
- The promotion starts on 30th March 2017 and entries must be received by no later than 23:59 on 23rd July 2017 (the “Promotional Period”). Entries received after the close of the Promotional Period will not be considered.
- Entrants must purchase any special pack of Oykos (subject to availability) and find the competition code on the inside of the special pack. The competition code is proof of purchase for an entrant.
- Entrants must visit the competition tab on www.oykos.co.uk/islandescape, enter their personal details and competition code (from the inside of the special pack) where indicated on the website and submit an answer to the qualifying question.
- Each competition code can only be entered once.
- Save for Northern Ireland entrants, entrants are not limited to a number of entries, provided that each entry is accompanied by a different competition code from inside a special pack of Oykos.
- Northern Ireland entrants are limited to a maximum number of 10 entries from the same entrant.
- An entrant can only win a maximum of one prize per entrant and per household during the promotion.
- There will be three winners. Each winner will win an Oykos island escape for them and a guest as detailed further below.
- Three winners will be chosen during the Promotional Period on the following dates: 10th May 2017, 14th June 2017 and 24th July 2017.
- If an entrant is not selected as the winner for one of the prizes, their entry/entries will be considered for the next prize(s) until all prize winners have been selected.
- The winner for each prize will be selected on the dates above by an independent judging panel from the entries that have been received by that date.
- For each prize, the independent judging panel will select their favourite answer to the qualifying question from among the entries that have been received by that date which have fully complied with these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to contact the winner by email (at the email address provided at the time of entry) within three days of the date on which the winner is selected to give full details about how to redeem the prize, including how to provide their details to the Promoter so that the Promoter can make the relevant travel arrangements for the winner and their guest.
- Each winner must accept the prize within three days of being notified of winning by the Promoter. The winner (and their guest) must be available for travel between 16th September 2017 and 23rd September 2017 and each winner and their guest must have valid passports with at least 6 months’ further duration (beyond 23rd September 2017) and no restrictions on the ability to travel to the relevant destination.
- If a winner cannot be contacted, does not respond or is not in a position to accept the prize, the Promoter may at its absolute discretion withdraw that prize entitlement and select an alternative winner.
- The winners (and their guests) agree to participate in any publicity accompanying or resulting from the promotion. No additional compensation will be awarded for such promotional activity.
- Each prize is an Oykos island escape for the winner and a guest (who must be over 18 year old and a UK or ROI resident only).
- The prize is an all-inclusive 3 night stay on a European island location. All-inclusive means flights and transfers, food and beverages (unlimited soft drinks to be consumed responsibly by winners and their guests, as detailed below), villa accommodation (to be shared with other competition winners), a spa treatment (for each winner and their guest) and the chance to meet Peter Andre.
- The Promoter will confirm the details of the European island location with each winner when contacting them to inform them that they have won a prize.
- Further Prize Details:Economy class flights (to be arranged by the Promoter) are subject to availability;
Flights are non-refundable and non-transferable. Once flights have been booked, they are only valid for the flight dates and times shown;
Name changes to the flight seats once confirmed are not permitted;
If a winner (or their guest) is no longer available for the prize during the required dates, no alternatives will be offered and for the avoidance of doubt, no compensation and/or refund will be provided;
The winners and their guests must abide by and are subject to the relevant airline’s published Conditions of Carriage;
The Promoter will arrange the winners’ return transfers to and from the airport and villa for the Oykos island escape;
The Promoter will supply each winner (and their guest) with transport to and from Heathrow airport. Transfer costs will be capped at £500 per winner (including their guest). The winner and guest will have to travel together in both directions;
While on the island, the Promoter will provide three meals per day as well as reasonable snacks. Drinks and refreshments will also be supplied and can be consumed at the winners’ leisure within what the Promoter deems to be a reasonable level. Meals and drinks are subject to availability and are to be reasonably and responsibly consumed. Winners must notify the Promoter of any strict dietary requirements or allergies in advance of accepting the prize.
Any other costs, insurances or expenses not specifically mentioned above are not included.
- Winners are responsible for the behaviour of themselves and their guests whilst availing of the Prize. The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to exclude the winner and/or guest from participation in the Prize (or any part thereof) if any party fails to comply with the directions of the Promoter or any companies associated with the Prize or if a winner and/or a winner’s guest acts in a manner that is dangerous to themselves or to the public or is anti-social in any manner or which causes a disturbance or nuisance to others.
- Some photos of the Oykos Island Escape are for illustrative purposes only and are not intended to be representative.
- The names and counties of the winners will be available by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Oykos island Promotion, Danone Limited, 6th Floor, Chiswick Park, 566 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5YG within 3 months of the closing date of the Promotional Period.
- Incomplete, illegible, misdirected, late or bulk entries will not be accepted. The Promoter accepts no responsibility if entries are lost or not received or delayed including delay due to technical error. Proof of sending will not be taken as proof of receipt.
- The Promoter reserves the right to terminate, amend or extend this promotion.
- The Prize is as stated and there is no alternative prize or a cash substitute. However, the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value. The prize is non-transferable.
- The Promoter does not accept liability for any losses or claims arising out of this promotion except in cases of personal injury or death resulting from its own negligence.
- Unless entrants have otherwise consented, entrants’ personal data will only be used by the Promoter (and the Promoter’s promotional partners) for the purposes of running this promotion.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- This promotion is governed by English law.
PROMOTER: Danone Limited, Danone Limited, 6th Floor, Chiswick Park, 566 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5YG.
Danone Ireland, Block 1, Deansgrange Business Park, Deansgrange, Co. Dublin, Ireland.
Please do not send entries to this address as all entries will be accepted through the website only.
18+. UK+ROI residents only. For your chance to win 1 of 3 all-inclusive Oykos island escapes (all-inclusive meaning flights and transfers, accommodation and 3-night stay on a European island location incl. meals and beverages (see full T&Cs for restrictions), a spa treatment and the chance to meet Peter Andre), purchase a special pack of Oykos (no purchase necessary in NI), enter your personal details, in-pack competition code and answer the qualifying question at www.oykos.co.uk/islandescape. Promotion opens 30/03/2017 and entries must be received by 23:59 on 23/07/2017. Winners selected on 10/05/2017, 14/06/2017 and 24/07/2017 based on answers to qualifying question. Winners must be available to travel between 16/09/2017 and 23/09/2017. Full T&Cs at www.oykos.co.uk/islandescape
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE FOR OYKOS WEBSITE
This website is operated by Danone Ltd (“we” or “us”). Access to and use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions, any specific terms and conditions applicable to the use of particular area of the website and all applicable laws. By using this website, you agree to these terms and conditions, and by using additional areas of this website, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of use of those areas; if you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this website.
CHANGES TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We may at any time change these terms and conditions and you should visit this web page to be aware of the current terms and conditions from time to time. Should you continue to use this website after such changes have been made you are deemed to agree to those changes.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
We may provide links to other third party websites. These links are agreed with the concerned websites whenever we consider that this would be appropriate given the contents of those websites and the services offered. We are not responsible for the content of those websites and accept no liability in any way for any loss suffered by you in relation to your use of those websites. Such other websites will be subject to separate terms, which should be read before you use those websites.
OUR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Access to this website grants you the right to use it for personal, non-commercial use only. All rights, title, and interest in and to all aspects of this website, including trademarks and copyright, remain our sole property, the property of our affiliated companies or our licensors. The copying, modification or distribution of the contents of this website without our written permission is strictly prohibited. For the avoidance of doubt the copying of text, photographs, documents, trademarks, logos or other branding contained on this website is expressly forbidden.
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE
You confirm that any information or other materials provided by you to us will not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party and will not violate the laws or regulations of any country which may have jurisdiction over such use. You agree to give us prompt notice of any claim made against you for infringement of copyright in connection with your use of this website.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of such material. We do not warrant that this website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components and you assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair, or correction of your computer systems.
Neither we nor any of our affiliates shall be liable for any direct, indirect, special or consequential loss (including third party claims, loss of profits, revenue or goodwill) suffered by you or any third party arising in relation to your use of this website. Nothing in these terms and conditions is to be interpreted as an attempt to limit or exclude our liability for any personal injury resulting from our negligence and, if you are a consumer, nothing we say affects your statutory rights.
These terms and conditions are governed by English law. By accessing and using this site, you agree that any dispute will resolved exclusively by the English courts.
When posting your comments please remember that
- You only have 500 characters to let everyone know what you think, so keep your post as clear and concise as possible.
- When you post your comment everyone accessing the site will be able to see your comment, your first name and the date you posted it.
- There is a web etiquette for posting – so try not to use all CAPS to avoid appearing to shout, for example.
- We will delete any posts containing inappropriate language. Abusive, offensive, obscene or libelous comments of any sort will be deleted without notice. If you are concerned about any post, please report it to us.
- We cannot publish posts that refer to other companies or products and therefore these posts will be deleted.
- You should not publish your own or anyone else’s contact details in a comment, this includes email addresses, telephone numbers and postal addresses.
- Your posts should be your own opinion and should not repeat or copy and paste content from other websites.
- Neither Activia nor Danone are responsible for the content of any of the posts. The comments are entirely the views of the authors.
- Your posts will not be edited, therefore any posts that fail to meet these guidelines in any way, however small, will be deleted.
- By posting you consent to us using some or all of your post in future marketing communications free of charge.
© 2017 Danone Ltd
Registration Number 1769822 England
Registered Office: 6th floor Building 7, Chiswick Park, 566 Chiswick High Road, London, W4 5YG