GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE FOR OYKOS WEBSITE
This website is operated by Danone Ltd (“we” or “us”). Access to and use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions, any specific terms and conditions applicable to the use of particular area of the website and all applicable laws. By using this website, you agree to these terms and conditions, and by using additional areas of this website, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of use of those areas; if you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this website.
CHANGES TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We may at any time change these terms and conditions and you should visit this web page to be aware of the current terms and conditions from time to time. Should you continue to use this website after such changes have been made you are deemed to agree to those changes.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
We may provide links to other third party websites. These links are agreed with the concerned websites whenever we consider that this would be appropriate given the contents of those websites and the services offered. We are not responsible for the content of those websites and accept no liability in any way for any loss suffered by you in relation to your use of those websites. Such other websites will be subject to separate terms, which should be read before you use those websites.
OUR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Access to this website grants you the right to use it for personal, non-commercial use only. All rights, title, and interest in and to all aspects of this website, including trademarks and copyright, remain our sole property, the property of our affiliated companies or our licensors. The copying, modification or distribution of the contents of this website without our written permission is strictly prohibited. For the avoidance of doubt the copying of text, photographs, documents, trademarks, logos or other branding contained on this website is expressly forbidden.
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE
You confirm that any information or other materials provided by you to us will not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party and will not violate the laws or regulations of any country which may have jurisdiction over such use. You agree to give us prompt notice of any claim made against you for infringement of copyright in connection with your use of this website.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of such material. We do not warrant that this website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components and you assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair, or correction of your computer systems.
Neither we nor any of our affiliates shall be liable for any direct, indirect, special or consequential loss (including third party claims, loss of profits, revenue or goodwill) suffered by you or any third party arising in relation to your use of this website. Nothing in these terms and conditions is to be interpreted as an attempt to limit or exclude our liability for any personal injury resulting from our negligence and, if you are a consumer, nothing we say affects your statutory rights.
These terms and conditions are governed by English law. By accessing and using this site, you agree that any dispute will resolved exclusively by the English courts.
When posting your comments please remember that
- You only have 500 characters to let everyone know what you think, so keep your post as clear and concise as possible.
- When you post your comment everyone accessing the site will be able to see your comment, your first name and the date you posted it.
- There is a web etiquette for posting – so try not to use all CAPS to avoid appearing to shout, for example.
- We will delete any posts containing inappropriate language. Abusive, offensive, obscene or libelous comments of any sort will be deleted without notice. If you are concerned about any post, please report it to us.
- We cannot publish posts that refer to other companies or products and therefore these posts will be deleted.
- You should not publish your own or anyone else’s contact details in a comment, this includes email addresses, telephone numbers and postal addresses.
- Your posts should be your own opinion and should not repeat or copy and paste content from other websites.
- Neither Activia nor Danone are responsible for the content of any of the posts. The comments are entirely the views of the authors.
- Your posts will not be edited, therefore any posts that fail to meet these guidelines in any way, however small, will be deleted.
- By posting you consent to us using some or all of your post in future marketing communications free of charge.
© 2017 Danone Ltd
Registration Number 1769822 England
Registered Office: 6th floor Building 7, Chiswick Park, 566 Chiswick High Road, London, W4 5YG